Last Updated on November 29, 2021 by Ramon Walters
Some android devices come with Chinese versions where Google apps are restricted. As a result, users have to use the local operating system and the applications set by the manufacturers. But these applications are buggy, and there aren’t many available too.
Due to this, some users want to switch from the Chinese version and use the global ones. But that’s not possible. So the least that they want is to use the google apps.
So if you’re one of those who like to use the Google apps on your Chinese version of the android device, you’re at the right place. To use the google apps, you need to install the Google installer on your android device. Besides, Google released a new version of the installer as well. So today, we’re gonna talk about the Google Installer 3.0 APK and show you how to use this installer to use google apps on your restricted device!
What is Google Installer 3.0 APK?
Nowadays, most android phones are released in multiple versions like the Chinese version, Indian version, and global version. This is most frequently seen for Xiaomi phones. Although the Indian and global versions are similar (except for a few minor changes), the Chinese version is completely different from the other two.
The Chinese version of the smartphones comes with their local operating system and UI. They lack the GMS suite on their smartphones. Besides, there are restrictions as well. So that’s why you cannot use Google apps like playstore, calendar, or anything related. You need to use the pre-installed Chinese apps that come with the Chinese UI.
But there’s good news. If you want to use the Google apps on your Chinese version of the android device, Google Installer APK is there to save your day! By installing this apk, you can also enjoy the Google apps and other features on your restricted device as well. This installer is also known as G-installer as well.
So no matter what device you’re using, you can use this apk. Even if you’re a Xiaomi user and it has Chinese ROM installed in it, you can use the Mi Google Installer and enjoy Google apps and their features on your device
The Feature OF Xiaomi Google Installer 3.0 APK
The Google Installer is available for android version 4 and above. Besides, if you’re the latest android phone user, you can also use the Google Installer For MIUI 12 Android 11 versions as well.
The Google Installer 3.0 APK is the latest version of the Google installer that comes with added benefits and features.
- It lets you install and enjoy Google apps on your Chinese version of android devices
- By installing the Google installer apk, you can download the play store and enjoy google play features
- This apk will help you get the latest and updated apps on your smartphone
- The Google Installer 3.0 is supported in all android devices with android version 4 and above
- You’ll enjoy the Google Services framework as well
- You can also sync your data with the help of the Google installer
Download Xiaomi Google Installer Apk For MIUI 12 And Others Version
The Google installer is a useful apk for android users who are using a Chinese version of the phone and want to use the Google apps. Publishers have launched a few versions of this installer, and Google Installer 3.0 is the latest among them.
AS we told earlier, many smartphone manufacturers have been releasing Chinese versions of their smartphones with no Google apps compatibility. This is mainly seen for Xiaomi devices as el. The new Xiaomi devices with MiUi 12 have the same case. And that’s why users are searching for a way to use the Google apps on these devices.
The Google Installer For MiUi 12 is free and works perfectly. So if you’re a MiUi 12 user and want to use the latest google play apps and services, you need to download the Google Installer APK and install it afterward.
How to Install Google Apps On MIUI 12 ROM
The latest MiUi version, which is MiUi 12, doesn’t come with Google apps and services compatibility. So to use google apps, you need to use 3rd-party software, apps, or apks.
As it doesn’t come with the google apps, you need to use MIUI 12 Google Installer in your MiUi 12 device to install apps.
Here’s how to install Google Apps on MiUI 12 ROM-
- The first step is to download the Google Installer For Mi. The google installer for Mi and other devices is the same. So you need to download the installer apk (link given above)
- The Google installer is a 3rd party apk/software; you need to enable/provide permission for downloading unknown software on your Mi device. Go to your Mi phone’s settings and enable “unknown sources” from there.
- Next, you need to find the downloaded apk file in your file manager
- You can install the apk by following the on-screen instructions
- So after installing the Google Installer 3.0 APK, open it
- Upon opening, you’ll see a blue circle named “install.” Click on the blue circle
- It might take a minute or two to install. After installing, restart your Mi device
- That’s all. You have successfully installed the Google apps and services on your MiUi 12 device.
So if you further want to install any apps, you need to go to the play store from the app drawer and search by the app’s name. After that, you need to install them normally.
The Google Installer apk is such a useful tool considering its benefits and usage. Even after you buy a Chinese version device and want to use the Google apps, this installer is there to help you. However, many users think you need to flash/root your android device to use the Google apps. But that’s not the case.
So that’s everything about the Google Installer 3.0 APK. We hope now you know how to use this installer tool and install Google Apps on your MiUi 12.