Last Updated on February 14, 2022 by Ramon Walters
We often hear from our viewers that they’ve lost important data from their Mi phone while flashing it. Well, losing your Mi phone’s QCN files is a big concern as it affects your redmi device in the long run. However, there’s a solution to this major issue: Download QPST Tool For Xiaomi QCN Backup And Restore.
While flashing your Redmi phone, your device’s IMEI number, wifi, or Bluetooth connectivity can get lost or damaged. As a result, you can use those features on your phone. So for this, you need to restore their info or files to run your device swiftly.
The QPST tool for Xiaomi is one of those tools that lets you do this restoring or backup procedure. With the restoring feature, you can restore the lost device info of your Xiaomi phone. And with the backup feature, you can keep your Xiaomi phone’s data safe before flashing it.
What is QPST Tool
Qualcomm Product Support Tools is a software that lets users flash their phone’s stock ROM. As the name suggests, the QPST tool can only be used in Qualcomm-powered devices. Most of the android or Xiaomi phones come with Qualcomm chipsets, so this will be an added advantage for Qualcomm users.
Although the QPSt tool is known as a flasher tool, however, you can use this tool to backup and restore the QCN files of your Qualcomm-powered devices. As a result, if the QCN files are somehow lost during flashing or rooting, you can restore them and use your Mi device swiftly.
Lastly, the QPST tool has an easy and smooth user interface. Due to this, users won’t face any problems while running or using this tool for flashing their device or restoring the QCN files. Moreover, some of the QPST tools come with on-screen instructions as well!
Download QPST Tool For Xiaomi/Redmi Devices
Flashing or rooting your Xiaomi phone is the first step to enjoying a custom ROM and added features. And for this, there are various flashing tools available.
But during the flashing process, your phone’s QCN files can get damaged or deleted. As a result, their connectivity issues can arise alongside the IMEI number can get lost or deleted.
So why not use software for flashing that will backup the QCN files before flashing and help you flash your Qualcomm-powered device? Well, the QPST tool is what I’m talking about!
The QPST tool will help to flash your device, install custom ROM, and at the same time,it’ll come in handy to backup and restore the QCN files. Moreover, the QPST tool is compatible with all the Qualcomm-powered Android phones and Windows versions (7 to 10).
How To Backup Xiaomi QCN File Using QPST Tool
If you’re thinking about flashing your Qualcomm-powered Xiaomi phone, we’d suggest you backup the QCN files with the QPST tool.
For backing up the QPST tool, you need to have working USB drivers in our Xiaomi device. Alongside, you’ll need a USB cable, PC, and, most importantly, an installed QPST tool.
Here’s how to backup Xiaomi QCN file using QPST Tool:
- Firstly, you need to install the QPST tool on your computer and install it.
- After that, open the QPST tool from the installed directory
- When you open the QPST tool, you need to take your Xiaomi phone to diagnostic mode.Doing this will connect your Xiaomi device with the QPST tool easily. While connecting to the QPST tool, you need to search the port manually from the given options.
- Now, you’ll see a tools option on the top bar of the QPST tool. Click on tools, and from there, select QCN Backup restore option.
- Now, you’ll see a box where you need to select the QCN’s file directory. If not saved, the QCN file will be saved in your Pc’s C drive.
- Now, select the start backup QCN option.
- Let the QPST tool backup the QCN files of your Xiaomi phone. Upon finishing, the QPST tool will provide a QCN file, and you’ll find it in the place you saved in step 5!
Xiaomi QCN Restore With QPST Flash Tool:
Here’s what you should do to restore Xiaomi QCN files with the QPST tool-
- Firstly, run the QPST.exe file as an administrator
- After that, click on the port button. Now, select the port- Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9091 (COMXXX). Click OK after selecting the port.
- Now go to the upper part of the QPST tool’s menu and click on tools option, and select the QCN Backup Restore option
- Now, browse the QCN file you want to restore from your PC and select it.
- And now, tap on restore, and the QPST tool will restore the QCNfile on your Xiaomi phone.
- And that’s it. Restart your Mi phone after the restoring is done.
Next time you need to flash your Qualcomm-powered device, use the QPST tool to backup the QCN files to avoid losing important device info. However, if you’ve already flashed your device without backing up the QCN files, you can Download QPST Tool For Xiaomi QCN Backup And Restore purposes.
Lastly, don’t forget to have working USB drivers on your Xiaomi device before using the QPST tool for backup and restoring purposes!