Last Updated on February 1, 2022 by Ramon Walters
Want to access and look at the internal PCB structure or layout of your Xiaomi device? Well, if yes, Xiaomi Offline Diagram Tool is there to help you! Not only Xiaomi mobiles, but you can also access the PCB layouts of Xiaomi tablets with this tool.
Alongside the features, another important function or feature of this diagram tool is that it’s compatible with almost all Xiaomi devices and Windows 8 to 10. So you can easily use this tool on your Mi device. Moreover, it has a clean UI, which helps get a smooth user experience.
Download Xiaomi Diagram Tool V1.0
The Xiaomi Diagram tool is supported in almost all Mi devices and Windows versions (8 to 10). So compatibility won’t be a big issue while using this application.
But there’s a catch. Before using the diagram tool, having universal ADB drivers on your PC is a must. If your computer doesn’t have those drivers installed, you need to install the ADB drivers before installing and using the diagram tool for Xiaomi!
Download Universal ADB Drivers
The Feature Of Xiaomi Diagram Tool
The Xiaomi diagram tool can be extremely helpful when it comes to accessing and looking at the designs and layouts of the PCB of a Mi device. So here are the features of this diagram tool-
- The Diagram tool is capable of providing a complete view of the PCB layout of a Mi device. On top of that, you can manually hide or show all devices at once on the screen.
- The Mi Diagram tool lets you refresh PDFs of the layout with a single click. As a result, you can open any stuck or hang the screen and start working again.
- You can also see the layout of a model which isn’t included with the tool. For this, you need to open the PDF of the layout of that specific model in the diagram tool. After that, you can see the customized or specific mobile phone’s layout design.
- The Diagram tool also lets you color or make any track or layout to your wish. So if you want to understand any specific track, you can mark it down, and the tool will highlight it for you!
- Sometimes a few tracks or layouts can be tough to see. In that case, you can zoom in or out any part of that layout or PCB design. As a result, you’ll get a clear look at the PCB track.
Why Need Xiaomi Diagram Tool?
The Xiaomi Diagram tool can come in handy to those who want to understand any Mi phone’s PCB or tracks. The tool provides all the details related to the layouts. As a result, you clearly know the PCB’s tracks and works.
With the help of the Xiaomi Diagram tool, it’s possible to fix any PCB-related issues. If any part of the PCB is damaged or any track has any issue, you can easily find it out with the help of this diagram tool.
But remember that this diagram tool is supported in Xiaomi devices. But it’s compatible with Windows 7 to 10 (32 & 64-bit). And don’t forget to take a backup of your Mi device’s data before using this Diagram tool!
We hope now you know how to access your Mi phone’s internal PCB tracks or layout and fix any issues. The diagram tool helps you track down every internal circuit board detail in a PDF format. And by using this, you can fix any track or layout!
So Download Xiaomi Offline Diagram Tool on your computer and track down the issues with your Mi phone’s internal PCB (if any)!