Last Updated on February 14, 2022 by Ramon Walters
Although Xiaomi offers exceptional phones at an unbelievable price, but the latest updates have backfired the whole process. The new MiUi updates come with glitches and bugs, and the whole phone becomes almost unusable.
Due to these reasons, Xiaomi users want to downgrade to previous android versions, and in the worst cases, they want to use custom ROM on their Mi devices.
So if you’re a Redmi Note 3 user facing the same issues and want to upgrade or downgrade to a new version, you need to flash your device. So for this, we bring you the Mi flash tool EXE and process. So download Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Flash File and follow our guide!
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Flash File
For flashing your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 device, you’ll need a flash tool, required drivers, and flash files. This combinedly helps you to flash your Note 3 device and let you switch to a custom ROM.
On top of upgrading or downgrading the android version, the flash tools and files also act as a repairing or rewriting tool. You can also solve bootloop issues, repair, restore or rewrite IMEI numbers and other software issues using the flash files.
Lastly, the flash file or flash tool is different for different devices. You cannot use the flash file of redmi Note 3 in other models. But yes, there are a few universal flash tools that let you flash any device.
- Download Xiaomi Note 3 Flash File
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 USB Driver
How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Before flashing your Xiaomi, Redmi Note 3 device, remember that-
- Flashing your Note 3 device will erase all data
- It’s recommended to keep more than 60% charge in your device before flashing.
Here’s how to flash your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 device-
- Firstly, you need to download both the flash file and flash tool from the above links
- Next, you need to connect your Redmi Note 3 phone to fastboot mode
- After that, open or launch both ADB and Fastboot tool
- In the command prompt, type- fastboot oeme dl and press enter
- After typing the command, you’ll see a Qualcomm HS USB QLoader 9008 port appear in device manager settings
- Now, you need to launch your Note 3’s flash tool
- After that, you need to select the downloaded flash file from the browse option
- And now, click on flash. This will flash your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 device.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 USB Driver And How To Install
For file sharing, using Mi PC Suite For Windows, or even flashing, we need to connect our Redmi or android phones with PC. Although the android devices come with built-in USB drivers, sometimes these drivers don’t work properly. As a result, we need to download those drivers manually.
So if you can’t connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 device to the computer, the USB drivers might not be working. For this, you won’t be able to share files. Also, you can’t flash your device.
That’s why we bring the right USB drivers for your Note 3 device that works 100%. This USB driver will work on Windows 7,8, and 10 (32 64 bit). So there are no hassles with compatibility!
Here’s how to install the USB Drivers on your redmi Note 3 device-
- Firstly, you need to download the USB driver file (link given above).
- After that, extract the file of the USB drivers
- After the extraction is done, you’ll see a file named as .exe file. This is the installation file of the USB drivers
- Now, You need to open or launch the .exe file
- Thenyby following the on-screen instructions, you need to install the USB drivers for your Redmi Note 3 device
- A security pop-up or notification might appear. You need to approve it
- After that, select the language of the USB drivers and click next
- And that’s it. Your Redmi Note 3 USB driver have been installed
How To Root Redmi Note 3 With TWRP Recovery
If you want to root your redmi Note 3device with TWRP recovery files, you’re at the right place. Before we head on to the rooting process, here’s what you’ll need to download-
How to Install TWRP Recovery Files
- Firstly, you need to download the ADB files from the above links and extract them using Winrar or any other extracting software. You need to paste or move the recovery img file inside the ADB file’s folder that you’ve just extracted
- Now, you need to enable your Redmi Note 3 phone’s USB debugging. Go to your Redmi phone’s settings and then to about phone. After that, you need to click or tap on the MiUi version a few times until you are now a developer pop-up arrives.
- From there, click on additional settings. And then, click on enable USB debugging.
- Open the ADB folder and launch the command.bat file. Type-
- After this, you need to take your Redmi Note 3 device to bootloader mode by typing-
adb reboot bootloader
- To install the custom recovery, type-
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- And that’s it. The TWRP recovery is installed.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- First of all, you need to download the root file of Redmi Note 3 (link given above) and install it
- After enabling USB debugging, use a USB to connect your redmi Note 3 with PC
- Now open the root file or tool. You’ll see a green-colored button named root. Click on this green colored button to root your Xiaomi Note 3 device
- Wait till the root file roots your Xiaomi device. And that’s it!
Till now, we fully covered three crucial topics to customize your redmi Note 3 device. We covered everything related to Redmi Note 3’s flash tool and flashing process, USB drivers, and lastly, TWRP recovery files and showed you how to root your Note 3 phone.
The common thing among these 3 is that you need to keep a backup of your Redmi phone’s data as they erase your phone’s data. Moreover, keep a 60% charge to prevent device brick or freeze issues.
So download Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Flash File and customize your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 device!