Last Updated on January 1, 2022 by Ramon Walters
Various 3rd party apps crash while doing our usual work. It’s frustrating. And for troubleshooting them, we literally don’t know how to do it. Well, that’s where the safe mode comes in handy.
Although the safe mode is used for diagnostic purposes, it also has some problems. With the safe mode enabled, you cannot use the 3rd party or other apps you’ve downloaded. Besides, the safe mode gets enabled by mistakes, and most people have no idea how to turn it off.
So if you’re wondering how To Remove the Safe Mode In Mi Phone And Activate it, you’re at the right place. This article is about safe modes and guidelines related to enabling and disabling them!
What is Safe mode in Android Mobile?
- What is Safe mode in Android Mobile?
- How To Activate And Deactivate Safe Mode On Xiaomi Redmi Phone?
- How To Turn On Safe Mode In Mi Xiaomi Redmi Phones
- How To Remove Safe Mode in Mi Phones? 2 Ways
- How To Turn Off Safe Mode in Mi Using Reboot (Method 1)
- How To Switch Off Safe Mode Using Factory Reset On Redmi Xiaomi? (Method 2)
- When is Safe Mode Used On Phone?
- What are the Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Safe Mode On Mobile?
- Should You Use Safe Mode On Your Android Smartphone?
- Does Safe Mode Delete Anything On A Smartphone?
The safe mode is basically a diagnostic or troubleshooting system in android devices.
Sometimes the different apps crash while using them. The problem can be in the app itself or any software. So the safe mode is used to solve this issue.
When the safe mode is enabled, only the pre-installed apps will run. So if you still face lagging or app crashing issues, you’ve to know that the 3rd party or other installed apps were not responsible for it.
Although the safe mode is used to solve issues, it also has some drawbacks. With the safe mode enabled, you can only use the pre-installed apps. The 3rd party or other installed apps will not open or run. So it’s really frustrating.
Most importantly, the safe mode gets enabled by mistakes most of the time. So users are searching for a solution to remove safe mode from the phone.
Advantages of Using Safe Mode
Safe mode has some advantages and disadvantages. Although a few people are skeptical about using the safe mode or not, let’s start with the pros of using safe mode on your android device-
- Using safe mode makes your android device smooth and fast
- It blocks 3rd party, and other apps excepted the pre-installed ones
- Using safe mode helps to get long battery life and backup
- Safe mode is a diagnostic approach. You can identify issues regarding apps using the safe mode
- Safe mode also helps to erase viruses from your device
Disadvantages of Using Safe Mode
When you’re using the safe mode in your android device, you cannot use any other applications at that time. You can also use those apps that came with the phone pre-installed.
How To Activate And Deactivate Safe Mode On Xiaomi Redmi Phone?
The safe mode on android devices can be activated or deactivated depending on your will.
As you already know, the safe mode is enabled to check and troubleshoot some specific issues. However, it needs to be deactivated for various reasons as well.
How To Turn On Safe Mode In Mi Xiaomi Redmi Phones
You already know about safe mode on android devices. The safe mode needs to be activated for troubleshooting purposes and deactivated for using the 3rd party apps.
So if you want to know how to activate safe mode on Xiaomi or Redmi phones, this part is for you.
- You need to press and hold your Mi phone’s power button at once
- After that, you’ll see 3 options. You need to press the power off option and hold it for a few seconds
- Now you’ll be taken to the safe mode prompt. When you click the again or OK option, your Redmi device will get a restart.
- After your device restarts, you’ll see a safe mode logo appearing on the bottom side of your screen
- And that’s how you can activate the safe mode on your Xiaomi or Redmi device.
How To Remove Safe Mode in Mi Phones? 2 Ways
The process above helps you enable the safe mode in your Xiaomi phones. But if you want to deactivate the safe mode, we have got a solution for this too!
Regular usage of your device by keeping the safe mode on is frustrating and almost impossible. With the safe mode enabled, you cannot use any apps other than the pre-installed apps. Besides, if the safe mode gets activated by mistake, you need to disable it on your own.
For better understating, we’ll share two processes to Turn Off Safe Mode.
in your android devices.
How To Turn Off Safe Mode in Mi Using Reboot (Method 1)
Here’s the first method to deactivate or Delete Safe Mode on your android device-
- Hold and press the power button of your Mi device for a few seconds
- After that, you’ll see 4 options
- Next, you need to select the Reboot option from the given 4 options
- Choosing this option will reboot and restart your android device
- After restarting, you’ll see that the safe mode logo disappears, and you can use all the apps normally.
How To Boot Xiaomi Phones in EDL Mode
How To Switch Off Safe Mode Using Factory Reset On Redmi Xiaomi? (Method 2)
Before we start this process, here’s a quick reminder for you. The second method involves data reset from your device. If you want to know How To Remove Safe Mode On Phone and follow this method, there’s a high chance that your device data will get erased or deleted. You need to factory reset your device to fix or deactivate safe mode.
So if you don’t know your phone’s email account or login credentials, our suggestion would be not to proceed with this process. However, if you’ve had the credentials, you can easily Turn Off Safe Mode.
- Go to your Mi or android phone’s settings
- Next, you need to find the about phone option
- In the About phone option, you’ll find an option called backup and reset. Click on it
- In the factory reset option, you’ll click on the factory reset or reset phone option
- After the option is clicked, your device will get reset in just seconds. And when the device restarts, all the data or memory will be gone. Your android device will be like a fresh one.
So we believe we could help you answer your question – “how to Remove Safe Mode From My Phone?“
When is Safe Mode Used On Phone?
The safe mode is used on android devices for troubleshooting purposes. If your device is facing any issues and you don’t know how to solve them, you can use safe mode options to identify them.
The safe mode disables the 3rd party or other installed apps. So when the safe mode is enabled and your device gets fixed, you need to know that the issues were created due to those apps.
What are the Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Safe Mode On Mobile?
Advantages of Enabling Safe Mode on Your Phone
- Your device runs smoothly and faster without any lag
- Users get a better battery backup
- It helps to identify problems related to different apps
- It helps to you delete viruses from your device’s internal storage
Disadvantages of Enabling Safe Mode on Your Phone
You cannot use 3rd party or any other installed apps
Should You Use Safe Mode On Your Android Smartphone?
As the safe mode is a diagnostic approach to finding any issues in your device, it’s recommended to use the safe mode when needed. Although safe mode makes your phone faster and increases battery backup, if it’s used all the time, you cannot run or open any app other than the pre-installed one.
Does Safe Mode Delete Anything On A Smartphone?
Safe mode is not associated with data erasing or flashing. It’s just a problem-finding approach for your android device. So if you use safe mode on your phone, your data will not get erased!
The two safe mode deactivating methods that we showed are super easy for any user. However, I’d suggest using the rebooting method as it’s much easier, and there’s no chance of data erasing or deleting. But you can use any of the methods to deactivate the safe mode.