Last Updated on February 2, 2022 by Ramon Walters
Does your smartphone have an MTK65xx chipset? If yes, installing the Mediatek MT65XX Preloader VCOM Driver is necessary. But why? An Mt65xx driver can help to flash the device. Also, you can connect your Windows or Pc or get Root Access.
If you have not used any SP Flash Tool or MediaTek Driver in the past, don’t worry since you have landed in the right place. We will guide you on downloading, installing, and using Mediatek VCOM Driver for various Windows versions.
Features of Mediatek MT65XX USB Driver
A Mediatek MT65XX USB Driver has several noteworthy features, making it valuable to install on your computer.
- Flash Firmware
A boot loop is a common issue for the MTK65xx chipset. Sometimes, you may fail to turn on your device. By installing a MediaTek USB VCOM Driver, you can connect the device to your PC to fix the boot loop problem.
- IMEI Flashing
An MT65XS USB Driver can be a perfect choice for IMEI flashing. You may need to try several times to detect the device, but it works pretty well.
- Data Transfer
Using a Mediatek MT65XX USB Driver can automatically connect your Mediatek device to your PC to transfer data from one device to another.
Download Android MT65XX USB Driver
Downloading MT65XS USB Driver on your computer should not be a hassle if you know the proper method.
At first, visit this link: Download link and download the application. You can download Android driver for Windows 7, 10, 8, or even XP.
Your Pc must have a minimum of 1 GB Ram to install this USB driver. Plus, it can be installed on Android Driver for Windows 7 64 Bit or 32 Bit without any problem.
How to Install MT65XX Android Phone Driver Windows XP/7/8/10
Here’re the steps you want to follow to install the Mediatek MT65XX Preloader VCOM Driver on your Windows.
- After downloading the application, visit the ‘download” section to find the downloaded file.
- Extracting the file is necessary because it’s downloaded in a Zip file format.
- Once extraction is completed, you will be redirected to a folder.
- After extracting the file, you need to visit “Device Manager.” Tap on your “My Computer.” Right-click on it. Then select the “Manage” button. When a new window comes, you need to choose the “Device Manager” from the visible list.
- Now, locate your mouse to the upper section, where you see your name—Right-click on the title. Afterward, choose the “Add Legacy Hardware” option.
- You will then be presented with a new window after clicking the option. Locate the below option that starts with “Install” and then tap on the Next button.
- Next, another wizard will pop up, where you will notice an extensive list. You need to select the “Show All Devices” from these options and tap on the Next.
- When a new window comes, select the “Have Disk” option. Then choose the “.inf” file that you have extracted earlier. Go to the next option then.
- A security warning will come on the screen. Tap on the “Install Anyway” option.
- Several options will appear, and you will tap on the “Run as administrator” button.
- The file will start to install. Waiting for several minutes may require. On your computer screen, you will see a success message after the installation process has finished.
- Before opening the installed file, rebooting your PC is necessary. Once you reboot it, open the file and connect the device to your PC.
SP Flash Tool – Download
When it comes to flashing firmware files, installing custom recovery, or even customizing ROMs, the SP flash tool is a popular choice. Both Windows and Linux computers are compatible with this software.
Most importantly, every Android MTK device is suitable to use this software. You just have to get suitable firmware files and scatter files. This makes the task error-free. Here’s the link to download the latest version SP flash tool:
How to Update Mediatek MT65XX Preloader VCOM Driver Automatically
Manually updating the driver appears a bit of hassle as you have to follow the same installation process.
For that, you can rely on Driver Easy. It will automatically deter your Windows system; download the correct & latest version driver, and install it correctly and automatically.
You just have to download the file, which we have mentioned. Then download it. Open the Driver Easy application and choose the scan now option. Next, click on the Update All option to update apps automatically.
Hopefully, you have learned how to download, install, and update the Mediatek MT65XX Preloader VCOM Driver on your computer to connect it with your smartphone and use the valuable features of this application. If you are experiencing any problems downloading or installing the app, please let us know.