Last Updated on July 1, 2022 by Ramon Walters
Tired of using USB cables to transfer files between PC and your Mi device? If yes, we’ve got the perfect solution for you! The Mi Drop For PC is an excellent application that allows transferring files and data from phone to PC.
One of the most exceptional features of this application is, it doesn’t need any USB cable. The Mi Drop works with the help of Bluetooth and a Wifi connection.
Alongside file transferring, other features make Mi Drop the best application for your PC. So if you’re looking to download and use this application on your computer, we’ve got the easiest and perfect guideline for you!
The Mi Drop app is also known as Share Me to many users. The reason is, both the Share Me, and Mi Drop applications are primarily used for sharing files.
Many users don’t know that Mi drop is now running as Share Me. Surprised, right? Well. Let us burst the bubbles!
Share Me is the updated and latest version of the Mi drop app. Few of the users are confused about it, but let me tell you that the app still provides excellent support and file transferring rates to users.
With the Mi Drop (Share Me) app, you can transfer any photo, music, video, or file. It doesn’t require any USB cables as it works using Bluetooth or Wifi. Moreover, the transferring speed is fast, and this app comes for free.
Not to mention, this file-sharing or transferring app is compatible with Windows 7 and other versions. Adding to it, you can use it on Mac as well!
Download Latest ShareMe Mi Drop For PC
There are several ways to download the Mi Drop PC application on your device. The easiest method is to download the apk version from the web and then install it. However, you can use different emulators like Bluestacks and then get the app directly from Google Play Store.
The main goal behind making the Mi Drop app was to make the file transferring process smoother for users. And the developers have been successful in it.
Through the Mi Drop For PC, you can send, receive and share any type of data with just a click. The only pre-requisite is that the Mi drop app should be installed on PCs and smartphones.
Besides, it’s supported in Windows 7 and above versions. As there are multiple ways to get the Mi drop app on your PC, you can use any of the methods (apks or emulators) to get this app.
Mi Drop (Share it) App Download For PC
How To Install Mi Drop App
As we already said, there are several ways to install and use the Mi Drop app on your Pc. So here, we will share the best 2 ways among them.
Method 1: Install Mi Drop App Using BlueStacks
Before we head on to the installation process, let me tell you first what BlueStacks is. BlueStacks is an emulator used to download apps from Google Play Store on computers. With this emulator, you can download any app or game from the Play Store on your PC and enjoy them.
- Download BlueStacks from its website and install it on your computer.
- Log in to the BluStacks using your Gmail account’s credentials.
- After installation, open BlueStacks and search for Mi Drop.
- After finding the app, download it as you do on your smartphone. Install Mi Drop after that.
- And that’s done. The Mi Drop For PC is installed successfully!.
- While opening the Mi Drop app for file transfer, you need to provide permission to the app and accept the terms and conditions.
Method 2: Install Mi Drop App Using APK
- Firstly, search for the apk of Mi Drop in Google
- Download the apk like other apps
- Install the Mi Drop app by following on-screen instructions
- And it’s done!
- Open the Mi Drop app after installing and provide all the permissions
- Choose an avatar of your choice, or you can skip it too.
- To send any file, you need to click on the send button. You can also use the search icon (in the top right corner) to manually search any files or song and send it to the receiver
- After selecting the files, tap on the send button below.
- Doing so, your device will start to scan the nearby devices. You can see different avatars on the screen as well.
- If you don’t find the required avatar, you can also scan the QR code as well
- Finally, after selecting the avatar, the file transferring will start. Once the transferis finished, click on cancel to end the procedure!
Note: You cannot share or transfer files with multiple people using the Mi Drop PC app. The transfer can happen between 2 people at a time!
Is Mi drop available for PC?
Yes, Mi Drop is available for PC. You can use the apk to download it or can use emulators like BlueStacks to download it from Google Play Store.
How do I connect Mi drop to PC?
1. Download Mi Drop App and install it
2. Connect your mobile and Pc to a common Wifi network
3. Launch Mi drop app and select the connect to PC option
4. Your PC will be shown next. Tap on the PC model to connect
5. And that’s it!
Share Me is the updated version or name of Mi Drop. Yes, it works on PC and has a very user-friendly interface and fast file transferring rate
How can I control My Mi phone from a PC?
1. Download the ApowerMirror application on PC and install it
2. Download the same app on our Mid device from Google Play Store
3. Connect your Mi device with PC using the USB cable. This will enable control mode.
4. After that, you can control your Mi phone from your PC using the ApowerMirror!
The Mi Drop application is a must if you regularly transfer files between different devices. For its excellent user-friendly interface and faster file transferring rate, it has impressed all users.
We highly recommend using the Mi Drop For PC for all users. Moreover, it comes free of cost as well. So download the Mi drop app and enjoy!