Last Updated on March 17, 2022 by Ramon Walters
Are you struggling to flash your Xiaomi device using this MiFlash Tool? Well, not only you, many people complained they got different error codes while using MiFlash Tool to flash the ROM.
So, why are people facing these issues? The key culprit of this issue is relocking of the bootloader, resulting in a bootloop.
Thankfully, we have found a useful app named Mi Fastboot Unbrick Tool 2.0. It can help you effectively flash the ROM without facing any errors.
Continue reading this post to learn the perfect way of downloading, installing, and using this tool. Let’s begin!
Feature of Xiaomi Unbrick Tool 2.0
- This application will only cover 3 MB in your Xiaomi device.
- You don’t need to use any edl because it works smoothly with Fastbootmode.
- You have more than a 99% chance of successfully installing the flash on your device using this tool.
Problems with Mi FlashTool
- Many users have complained they have faced various errors codes while using MiFlashTool.
- It may show nonspecific error codes such as 0x80004005.
- You may receive a text like not having enough memory though there is enough storage in your phone memory.
- You may get an error message while receiving the halo Packet.
Download Xiaomi Unbrick Tool V2.0
Downloading Xiaomi Unbrick Tool V2.0 is simple and hassle-free. Just tap on this link to download it directly without any hassle.
Download link: Xiaomi Unbrick Tool V2.0
- Keeping your Xiaomi Bootloader unlocked is necessary.
- Make sure your Computer has Java software. If not, download it from here.
- Download the Fastboot ROM from here.
- If you have not yet downloaded the ADB drivers, get it from here.
- If you want, you can download the Pda Net from here.
How To Use Xiaomi Unbrick Tool
Unbricking your phone requires only the Fastboot but nothing else. This approach is suitable for all Android mobiles. So, you don’t have to follow any different methods separately.
- At first, run the cmd command as administrator and enter these below-mentioned codes one after another without the inverted commas:
“bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS”
“bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON”
- Now, reboot your system.
- Next, download the file from here. The Fastboot ROM has a separate folder, and you need to extract the downloaded file in the images folder. Normally, the folder includes various files such as cache, cust, boot, etc.
- After extracting the application, you need to copy and paste the unlocked bootloader file in the images folder. Also, overwriting any current file will be necessary.
- Now, run the software according to the instruction, which is simple to follow even for beginners.
- After following all the guidelines properly, your flashing process will be completed easily.
How to Unbrick/Unroot Xiaomi Android Stuck on Fastboot
Sometimes, you may face issues like being stuck on Fastboot while Unbricking your Xiaomi device. Apply this solution for this particular problem:
- Firstly, connecting your Android phone to your PC is necessary while your device is in stuck Fastboot mode. Put your device into Fastboot mode if there is no stuck issue in the Fastboot mode.
- Now, download the MiFlash tool from here on your PC and install it properly.
- Also, download the ADB drivers from here on your PC and install them correctly.
- The next task is downloading your Android phone’s “FASTBOOT” firmware. It must be compatible with your phone.
- You can visit XiaomiFirmware.com, which has a huge number of Xiaomi firmware in different versions. Choosing the right version is important to work smoothly with your phone.
- Since the firmware file comes in a ZIP file, you first need to UNZIP it. Trying it out several times might be necessary to uncompress it successfully.
- Now, open the MiFlash tool and try setting the folder to the firmware folder.
- Select the “refresh” icon. It will help you to find out the connected Android phone quickly.
- Next, select “clean all and lock,” “save user data,” or the “clean all” option based on your preference. When you don’t mind cleaning everything from your Xiaomi device, you can select the “clean all” option. When you are on stock firmware and don’t want to wipe the user data, you should choose the “clean all and lock” option.
- Afterward, press the flash icon to start the flashing procedure and wait until the flashing procedure is ended fully.
- Once the flashing process ends, you will notice a successful message on the screen, and now, you can enjoy restored stock firmware on the Android phone.
Are you still wondering how to download Mi Fastboot Unbrick Tool 2.0 on your Xiaomi Device? We have already mentioned the proper way of installing this software and unbrick your phone.
Make sure you stick with the guidelines sequentially to avoid missing anything. Hopefully, this above-mentioned guideline has helped you perform the Unbricking task smoothly without any issues.