Last Updated on July 1, 2022 by Ramon Walters
Many Xiaomi Note 5 Pro users have complained that their phone’s wifi isn’t working like before after removing the Mi account from their device. Well, it’s quite a common complaint, and we often receive this kind of complaint from Mi users.
Well, this issue can occur for two main reasons. One is if you’ve flashed your note 5 pro device, the flash was not successful. And another one is if there’s actually a problem from the manufacturer’s side.
So in this article, we’ll be covering everything related to fixing Mi Note 5 Pro Wifi Not Working After Mi Account Remove. If you’re also facing this issue, read to the last to solve it!
Mi Note 5 Pro Wifi Not Working After Mi Account Remove
In this article, we’re going to show you how to solve your wifi problem in your Mi note 5 pro device. We’re going to fix the wifi issue with the help of the flashing process. So before you begin to start solving the wifi or network issue in your Mi device, you first need to know some basics about the flashing process.
Things to consider before flashing your device
- Flashing your device is basically switching to custom firmware from a stock ROM. Doing so will void your Mi Note 5 Pro’s warranty.
- While you try to unbrick your device, your data might get deleted if you haven’t done the backup yet.
- Sometimes unbricking the device leads to freezing. As a result, you won’t be able to use the Note 5 pro anymore.
- If the flashing process goes wrong, ceratin issues can arise with Mi account, wifi, network, and many more.
But the be thing about flashing the device is that it gets the job done almost 9/10 times. As the flashing process is easy (with the guideline we’ll provide), so you don’t have to have prior knowledge about flashing as well.
So now, if you’d like to flash your Note 5 pro for fixing the wifi issue, the next part is for you.
Essential Tools and Drivers for fixing the Wifi issue
As you’ve to flash your Note 5 pro device and access the EDL point, so you’ll need some essential drivers.
Download links of essential software and drivers for flashing and accessing EDL point-
Mi Note 5 Pro Wifi Not Working After Mi Account Remove: How to Solve it
- The solution process begins with downloading the essential rivers from flashing from the link we provided above.
- They are in zip format. So you need to have WinZip software on your PC to extract them.
- Now you need to go to the place where you’ve extracted the flash or driver files.
- There you’ll see an option named “flate Build.” Click on it.
- Choose the ….8953_ddr.mbn file from the Programmer path browser.
- Next, you’ve to select the rawprogram0 file. To do this, first, click on the file named LoadXML.
- Now it’s time to access the EDL point on your Note 5 Pro device. You can open the note 5 pro’s back cover and battery to access the EDL point. Remember, the battery charge needs to be more than 60% while accessing it.
- The test point of the EDL mode are two copper or golden color dots like the below image-
- First, you need to short these two golden color points. After you’ve finished, you need to go to the EDL mode by inserting a USB cable.
- Next, click on download and wait.
- The rest of the task will be done automatically by the drivers. After that, you’ll need to click on flash lastly to flash your Note 5 Pro.
You can easily fix the wifi issues by accessing the EDL point and flashing your note 5 pro device. So we hope we’re able to help you with Mi Note 5 Pro Wifi Not Working After Mi Account Remove problem.
So now it’s time to solve this issue in your Note 5 Pro device by yourself. Do follow the flashing process accordingly and fix the issues. Good luck!