Last Updated on March 11, 2022 by Ramon Walters
Often we face various types of problems in our smartphones, and we need to fix them quickly. Also, modifying or updating the application becomes complicated due to some restrictions on our phones.
Have you ever wondered about installing third-party applications or flashing custom ROMs? Doing it is simple since you only need Mi Fastboot Tool and ADB tools, and a USB cable.
In this write-up, we will walk you through how to download, install, and use Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool on your Xiaomi device. Let’s dive in!
What is Minimal ADB And Fastboot Tool
Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool are the two most powerful and useful windows Command-line Tools.
We use these tools to control various functions of smart devices such as smartphones, tablets, TV tuner boxes, etc. Android Studio has offered this powerful tool, and it is a great tool for an Android developer.
With the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Utility, you can get the newest version of the Fastboot and ADB Utility. It allows you instantly use the software and get your job done.
Aside from that, you don’t have to set up the entire Android SDK package. So you are only the important tools and utilities and prevent filling the storage with unnecessary things.
The Feature Of Xiaomi Minimal ADB And Fastboot Tool
You must be wondering what benefits you will get for using Xiaomi Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool. Let’s learn the feature of this tool to have a clear overview of this software.
Some tools take a lot of storage, which might not be compatible with your device. But Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool is a tiny-size app that will only cover approximately 2 MB of storage.
Since it is a small application, you will spend only a few seconds downloading and installing it on your device. No expert knowledge is required to set up this tool on your computer. Following the on-screen will be enough to install the app smoothly.
Simple To Use:
You don’t have to install this tool multiple times on your PC. You need it only once. Even you can get the complicated tasks done using these simple ADB and Fastboot commands.
ADB and Fastboot are two different software, but Minimal ADB and Fastboot work for both.
The Fastboot will help control your device’s system partitions, while the ADB will help you control the system folders.
Whether you want to flash, root, transfer data or unlock your device, you can do everything with this app.
All Windows Compatibility:
Fearing about Your Windows version incompatibility? This software works well for Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or 11. Also, it won’t show any problem working on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
Download Xiaomi ADB and Fastboot Tools All Version
You can perform various tasks using the Xiaomi ADB and Fastboot Tools, such as manual reboot, unlocking bootloader, root devices, flashing image files, etc. Here are some collections of the latest and old versions of Xiaomi ADB and Fastboot Tools.
Download link: Xiaomi ADB and Fastboot Tools v1.4.3
Download link: Xiaomi ADB and Fastboot Tools v1.4.2
Download link: Xiaomi ADB and Fastboot Tools v1.4.1
Download link: Xiaomi ADB and Fastboot Tools v1.4.0
How To Install Minimal ADB And Fastboot Tool
Installing Minimal Mi ADB Fastboot Tool on your PC requires you to follow only three steps. Here are they:
- Before getting into the installation process, consider these factors.
- Go to the setting panel of your mobile and switch the developer function.
- Don’t forget to enable the USB debugging mode on your Xiaomi phone.
- You need to double-check whether the USB data cable is properly connected with your PC USB port or not.
- Make sure the USB drivers you have installed are compatible with your PC, and it can easily recognize the Android phone.
So, you have already learned the prerequisites you need to perform before installing this tool. Now let’s know the install procedure step by step to get the application on your computer successfully.
- First, download your preferred version of Minimal ADB And Fastboot Tool from our link mentioned above. The latest version will be a better option.
- Once the downloading procedure is over, you need to double-click on the file to open it.
- Then, please navigate to the exe file and right-click on it. Several options will appear, and you will choose the ‘Run as administrator option from it.
- Properly go through the on-screen copyright details and tap on the ‘Next’ button then.
- Now, choose the desired location you want to save the files—normally, it suggests on the C drive, but you can put it on another driver if you wish.
- After that, create a short name for the software or select the next option if you don’t have any problem with the default shortcut name.
- Next, select whether you prefer a shortcut icon on the computer homepage so that you can promptly find the tool from the homepage.
- Now, press the “Next” option and then choose the “Install” button to start the installation procedure.
- After finishing off the installation procedure, you will tap on the “Finish” option.
- A shortcut icon will be visible on your PC homepage, and you will tap on it to launch the app.
- After tapping on the tool, the ADB command prompt window will come.
How To Use Minimal ADB And Fastboot Tool
So, you have finally installed the Minimal ADB And Fastboot Tool, and now, it’s time to use this application on your computer to deal with various issues. Here are the steps to follow if you are wondering about the right way of using
Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Tools:
- Now, it is time to test the command by entering a code.
- You can type “ADB devices” on it and press the enter button. A new prompt will appear, and you need to click on the “Authorize” option from it.
- It will let you know how computer devices are connected to your PC. If this works smoothly, it means your tool is ready to use. Now, you can perform a wide range of activities and modifications on your device to solve various types of problems your device is showing.
- However, if you notice any ‘Unauthorized’ error code on the screen, check your phone setting and enable the USB debugging option again.
You will have a lot of benefits for installing Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool on your device. This tool has a different type of features that allows you to control and modify various functions of your Xiaomi device.
It is an excellent tool since you don’t need any technical knowledge to use the application, and more importantly, it is a small software that won’t cover much space in your computer. It is completely simple to operate.
Hopefully, our comprehensive guide has helped to download, install, and use the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool properly without having any difficulty. If you are still facing any issues, please let us know what kind of problems you are experiencing.