Last Updated on September 7, 2021 by Ramon Walters
Due to the FRP lock, it’s quite impossible to remove the Mi account from your Xiaomi device. As the FRP lock is a security protocol that prevails in almost all Mi devices, you cannot turn them off manually.
To pass the Mi account’s verification screen, you need to provide accurate credentials. But if you forgot or didn’t have them, you cannot access them. Factory resetting your device or flashing it won’t solve the problem. So the question is, how to remove Poco F1 Mi Account? The answer is, using the Poco F1 Mi Account Remove File. But how?
Well, we’re just gonna show this in this article. We’ll be sharing the account removing file and other guidelines to bypass the Mi account using the TWRP recovery process. So keep reading…
What is Mi Account
Mi account is a service for Xiaomi users by Xiaomi itself. It has a few similarities, like a Google account but not fully the same. As it’s only given to Mi users, there are no ways users of other devices can use it.
So what actually is a Mi account? The Mi account lets you sync your personal data, photos, info, etc., with your Mi cloud. As your data remains backed up in the Mi cloud, even if you flash your device or the data gets deleted, you can recover it from the Mi cloud. This is a very exceptional and helpful feature that all the phone companies should provide.
Besides providing data backup and sync, you can enjoy other offers like phone finder, offers elated to flash sales, purchase Mi games, themes, and many more.
But for having a Mi account, you need to set it up first. Here are some of the exceptional features of a Mi account–
- Let’s you store your info in Mi cloud that can also act as a backup
- You may buy anything at Mi’s store.
- You can track down a misplaced phone, erase data from it remotely, and instruct your phone to ring continually.
- Mi trash allows you to retrieve deleted data (photos, notes, texts, and so on).
- In only a few minutes, you may transfer all of your former phone data to your new phone.
- All Mi gaming festivals are open to the public and may be found on Mi’s website.
- Your topics can be posted in the Mi forum.
- You may ask for a new feature or report a bug on the MIUI bug tracker.
How To Remove Poco F1 Mi Account With Mi Account Remove File
To remove your Mi account from Poco F1, you need to flash the device and unlock the F1’s bootloader. Also, you need to unlock the FRP from your F1 device. The reason being, they are security protocols used to protect the device, mainly from thieves, so that they cannot reset it.
So you need to breach this, and then you can remove the Mi account from your Poco F1 if you’ve forgotten the password or want to remove it anyway!
Before using the Poco F1 Mi Account Remove File, here’s what you should remember-
- The method involves a flashing process. So it can remove all the data from your Poco F1 device. So keep a backup.
- There can be issues like boot loop, device freezing, or dead SD cards.’
- Your Poco F1 should at least have a 50% charge while doing this Mia account to remove the task.
Essential Drivers and Softwares
Removing Poco F1 Mi Account With Mi Account Remove File: 5 Simple Steps
- First, you need to download the Mi flash tool, QD driver loader, and the Mi account file from the above links. Extract them after that.
- Next, you need to go to your Poco F1 phone’s EDL mode.
Take off the F1’s back part and battery at first. Then you’ll see two dots in golden color. You need to connect them. Insert a USB next.
- After accessing the EDL point and connecting it to the PC, open the installed Mi flash tool.
- Go to the extracted file
- Then the flash tool will automatically perform its task. Click done after it has finished flashing your Poco f1 device.
The Mi flash tool was used to flash your Poco f1 device. As you’ve accessed the EDL point and flashed your device, it has erased your Poco F1’s data and files. Also, it unlocked the FRP in your device.
So we think you’ve successfully removed the Mi account with Poco F1 Mi Account Remove File and other drivers. So it’s time to set a new Mi account!