Last Updated on November 7, 2021 by Ramon Walters
One of the common issues you may encounter when using Xiaomi Redmi 7 smartphones is Mi, Gmail, or FRP. If your smartphone has developed this issue, you have to find a way to bypass the Mi Account.
You can solve this issue yourself, but you will need Redmi 7 Mi Account Reset With UMT Dongle Step By Step Guide. If you want to remove the Mi account, you will have to download the Redmi 7 Mi Account Remove File and FRP Unlock File to your PC.
After downloading this file, you can now continue with the remaining process. If you don’t know how to do it, the step-by-step guide below will guide you through the process.
What is (FRP) Factory Reset Protection?
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is one of the essential features of the Xiaomi Redmi 7 smartphone. This feature was specifically designed to protect the phone and prevent other users from using the phone after a factory reset.
This feature is automatically activated when you input your Google Account on a new Xiaomi device. Once it is activated, other users will not use it even after a factory reset, except they provide the Google Account you used to activate it.
FRP is a good feature because it is a protective measure that prevents thieves from using stolen phones.
But in some cases, the actual owner of the smartphone may also face FRP unlock issue. For instance, if you have forgotten the Google Account you used to activate the FRP, you need to change it.
What is a Mi account?
Before we proceed to how to unlock xiaomi redmi 7 Mi account with UFI box, we need to explain the meaning of the Mi account and its use to understand this article better. How To Find Mi Account Post Link.
The Mi account is an account that Xiaomi creates for the benefit of Xiaomi users. With this Mi account, Xiaomi users will have access to different kinds of services and products offered by Xiaomi.
These products and services include Mi Community, Mi Store, Mi Themes, Device lock, and lots more. The Mi account will also appear when you reset your smartphone or when you flash it.
Essential Things You Need to Know Before You Start Using Redmi 7 Mi Account Remove File
Before you start unlocking/Removing your Mi account, you need to take note of the following:
- Make sure that your smartphone is well charged – at least 50% charged before you start the unlocking process. Your phone may accidentally Switch off if it is not well charged.
- Ensure that you follow the step-by-step guide carefully to avoid a boot loop or any other damage.
Read More Articles: Poco F1 Mi Account Remove File Download And Redmi 5 Rosy Mi Account Remove File
How To Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 7 Mi Account With UFI Box?
The first thing you need to do before starting the unlocking process is to Download Redmi 7 Mi Account Remove File And FRP Unlock File. Aside from the need to download QD Loader Driver, Mi Flash can also prepare other tools needed during the process.
STEP 1: Install the QD Loader Driver and Extract the FRP Unlock File
- After downloading the QD Loader Driver, you will install it on your computer or laptop.
- You will also go to the Redmi 7 Mi Account Remove File that you have downloaded, and you will extract the unlock file using WinRAR or 7zip.
STEP 2: Set Your Smartphone in Emergency Download (EDL) Mode
- You have to set your phone in the EDL Mode and confirm it by pressing the Volume Up Key.
- You can set your smartphone in EDL mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down Key, Power On Key, and Home Key simultaneously for about 10-15 seconds.
STEP 3: Connect Smartphone to PC
- Check if the smartphone is in EDL Mode.
- Then you can now connect it to your PC.
STEP 4: Start The Flashing Process
- Check if the smartphone is successfully connected to the PC.
- If it is successfully connected, you can start the flashing process by clicking on the ‘Start Button.’
- When the Flashing Process is complete, you will unplug your smartphone and put it ON.
Download Redmi 7 Mi Account Reset File
Unlocking your Redmi 7 Mi account can be very difficult if you don’t know the steps you need to take. We have prepared this Redmi 7 Mi Account Reset With UMT Dongle Step By Step Guide to help you through the process.
To avoid a boot loop or any other damage during the unlocking process, ensure that you follow the step-by-step guide carefully.
Before you start the unlocking process, you need to Download Redmi 7 Mi Account Remove File and FRP Unlock File, and other necessary files. Make sure you prepare all the tools that you will need before you start the process.