Last Updated on February 2, 2022 by Ramon Walters
Nowadays, most users like to mod their Xiaomi devices. The reason is, modding your Mi device lets you enjoy extra features and functionality. However, modding requires flashing or rooting, and it isn’t an easy process!
For modding, having TWRP files is a must. But, it’s difficult to find the right TWRP file for your Xiaomi device. If the suitable flasher file isn’t used, your Mi device can get stuck at the boot loop.
We’re using a flasher tool to help users with modding and installing the TWRP files for their devices. This tool can install TWRP recovery files in almost all Mi devices. So keep reading to download Xiaomi All in One TWRP Flasher Tool and know how to use this!
What is Xiaomi TWRP
TWRP stands for Team Win Recovery Project. The TWRP files let Mi users root or flash their phone and enjoy 3rd party apps and custom ROMs on it.
For TWRP recovery, the prerequisite is to download the original TWRP file for that specific device. Alongside it, you’ll also need to download Xiaomi All in One TWRP Flasher Tool and install it. The TWRP flasher tool is compatible with almost all Redmi devices.
The Feature Of Xiaomi TWRP Flasher Tool
The TWRP recovery files or tool help you to flash or root your Redmi device. As a result, you’ll be able to mod your mobile phone to your wish. Besides, you’ll be able to install custom ROMs, bypass FRP and unlock the bootloader with the help of this flasher tool.
TWRP recovery is a must if you want to have features like- Android Backup, flash device, bypass FRP, and factory reset.
Now coming to usability, the TWRP files or recovery can be installed and used in both ways. You can either use a PC to use the flasher tool or your mobile phone. For using it solely on mobile (without PC), you need to install the TWRP app (official) and the Kingoroot app!
Download Xiaomi TWRP Flasher Tool
The TWRP files are crucial for installing the TWRP recovery and modding your Mi device. There are many cases where users didn’t follow the right TWRP recovery process and got stuck at the boot loop.
So before we head on to the installation process of the TWRP recovery files, here’s the link to the Xiaomi All in One TWRP Flasher Tool
How To Install TWRP On Redmi Without PC?
If you don’t have a PC to install the TWRP flasher or don’t want to use one, it’s alright. Here’s how to install TWRP on Redmi Without a computer-
- Firstly, you need to flash your Redmi phone with the helo of the kingoroot app.
- After that, you need to download the official TWRP app on your device and install it.
- After installing, you need to launch the TWRP app and allow all the permissions by ticking all boxes.
- Now, the official TWRP app will ask for the rooting permission
- You need to press on Grant when the Superuser popup appears.
- Note that you need to keep a backup of your Redmi phone’s data before flashing it with the TWRP app.
To keep backup-
- You need to click on the 2nd option on the TWRP app menu, which is backup existing recovery
- After that, select the backup recovery option on the next screen
- Press okay to confirm backup recovery of your Redmi device
- The TWRP app will backup your data in a few minutes. It’ll save recovery images in SD card or internal storage
- And the backup is done.
Let’s now go back to the installing process without PC again
- You’ll see a TWRP Flash Option on the TWRP app’s menu. Click on it.
- Click on select device on the next screen
- After that, you’ll see a list of all the Mi devices on your screen. You need to search and find your specific Mi device’s model no from this list
- When you’re done choosing your phone’s model no, the app will ask you to choose a specific TWRP version.
- You should select the latest TWRP recovery version (the 1st one) from the list
- Clicking on the TWRP version, you’ll be taken to a website. There you’ll find the download link of that TWRP version.
- Now, you need to download the latest version of the TWRP file that you’ve chosen earlier.
- It’s time to install the TWRP file
- In the TWRP app, click on the 1st option, which is TWRP flash
- After that, click on the 2nd option, which is- select a file to flash. Choosing this will show the downloaded TWRP file on your Redmi device. Select this file to go to the TWRP flashing process.
- Now the TWRP flashing process on your Redmi device will start.
- The TWRP app will send a flash successfully completed popup in a few seconds.
- And that’s it. You’ve installed TWRP without a PC!
Can I install MIUI Using TWRP?
Using the TWRP flasher tool, you can flash any ROM, including MiUi, and install a custom one. It can be used to flash MiUi 12 (beta ROM China) on any of your Xiaomi or redmi devices.
How do I install TWRP?
Ans: There are mainly two ways to install TWRP files on your Mi device.
The first way is to install it on a PC and then use a USB cable to connect the Redmi device and PC. After that, you can flash your redmi device.
The second way is to install the TWRP file on your phone only ( No PC). For this, you’ll need two apps. One is the official TWRP app, and the other is the Kingoroot app!
So that’s it on using TWRP recovery files on your Redmi device to flash or root your phone. So download Xiaomi All in One TWRP Flasher Tool and use TWRP recovery.
Moreover, don’t forget to follow the data backup guideline as well. We believe our guide will help you to install TWRP on your Redmi device (without a PC). Good luck!