Last Updated on March 6, 2022 by Ramon Walters
Xiaomi A3 is an incredibly fast and highly competitive Android Smartphone. Like many smartphones, users often want to flash or root a device to remove its restriction.
Wondering how to get the Mi A3 Flash File? By downloading this application, you can solve all software-related issues. You can solve problems like a pause on the Mi logo, auto restart, pause in a boot loop, etc.
In this post, we will mention how to download Mi A3 Stock ROM and how to Root Xiaomi Mi A3 Using TWRP Recovery. Let’s jump on!
Download Mi A3 Flash File (Stock ROM)
Wondering how to download Mi A3 Fastboot ROM on your device? Here are the steps you are required to walk through to download Mi A3 Flash File on your smartphone successfully.
- At first, you need to download the Xiaomi Mi A3 Stock ROM file on your PC and extract it.
- Since it is a complete package, you will get everything in this ZIP file, including original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and other important files.
- If you have not downloaded the USB driver, make sure you download it too.
- Now, launch the Flash application on your PC.
- After launching the application, boot your Xiaomi Mi A3 device into download mode and use a USB cable to connect it to your PC.
- Then, choose the Select option to access the Firmware from the Xiaomi mobile using this flash application.
- Select the Flash option to start the flashing procedure.
- Wait until the flashing process is complete and close the application when you notice a successful text on the computer screen.
The List Of Mi A3 Flash File (Stock ROM)
Global Firmware List
EU Firmware List
How To Root Xiaomi Mi A3 Using TWRP Recovery
Rooting your Mi A3 Using TWRP Recovery mode appears a more convenient option when you don’t have a Laptop or PC. The following steps will guide you through rooting your Xiaomi Mi A3.
- At first, you need to get the Magisk APK from this link on the Mi A3 device.
- After downloading the APK file, open it from the file manager section and change the name from the .apk file to a .zip file.
- Now, switch off your Mi A3 Android device using the power button.
- After successfully turning off the phone, press both the power button and Volume Up button at a time. This makes the operating system turn into TWRP recovery mode.
- Once the TWRP recovery mode comes, choose the ‘Install’ option from the primary menu.
- Next, visit your Mi A3 phone storage section and choose the Magisk installer ZIP file from the file list. This will include the application to TWRP’s flashing list.
- Now, go a little bit down and swipe the button. This will flash and root the Xiaomi Mi A3.
- Wait until the flashing process is done. Finally, select the Reboot System’ when the flashing procedure is completed.
- You can successfully root your device by following these steps. Once it restarts, your Xiaomi Mi A3 will have a rooted stock firmware environment.
Download Xiaomi A3 USB Driver
Normally, two USB drivers are available for Xiaomi Mi A3: ADB Driver and Qualcomm Driver. You can download a particular one by clicking on the link.
If you want a versatile USB driver, Qualcomm Drivers a good option, while ADB Driver is ideal for making a great connection between PC and smartphone.
Pre-Requirements to Install Xiaomi A3 USB Driver
- You should only try this software on your Xiaomi A3, not other devices.
- A laptop or computer and USB data cable are required.
- Keeping at least a 70% charge on your Android phone is necessary.
- Don’t forget to keep a full backup of your mobile phone data so that you don’t lose your important files.
How to Install Xiaomi A3 USB Driver Manually
- At first, you need to download the Xiaomi Mi A3 USB Driver on your PC and extract it.
- Then visit the Device Manager from your PC and select your computer name.
- Next, choose the Action Menu option, followed by the “Add Legacy Hardware” option.
- Then select the Next icon.
- Now, you need to choose the USB driver file manually and again select the Next icon.
- Afterward, choose the Have Disk button, followed by the Browse icon.
- Finally, locate the .inf file from the options menu and select the Open icon.
- You can tap on the Finish icon upon the completion of the installation process.
Are you still wondering how to flash your Xiaomi A3 mobile? You should not be! We have already mentioned all the steps to download, install, and flash your Mi A3 device step-by-step.
Additionally, we have outlined how to root your Mi A3 easily using TWRP Recovery mode. Hopefully, this article has helped you flash and root your handset successfully without facing any problem.