Last Updated on November 19, 2021 by Ramon Walters
We all use USB cables to connect our phones to PCs. The majority of the time, we do this to share files between the two devices. Besides, USB cables can be used to perform other tasks as well. To perform these tasks, different drivers and tools are needed. Sometimes these drivers come in-built, and sometimes we need to download them manually.
When we connect the phone with a PC using a USB cable, the drivers automatically get active and initiate file transferring, charging, etc. But sometimes, these actions cannot be performed due to the faulty/absence of these drivers. And at that time, you need to have installed the latest USB Drivers manually.
The Xiaomi Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader Drivers are a must to connect the phone to PC and perform the rest of the tasks. As installing these drivers is tricky and a little bit of a hassle, we have a complete guide to help you.
What is Qualcomm USB Driver
- What is Qualcomm USB Driver
- How To Manually Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver For Windows
The drivers you need to use in your Qualcomm device to connect it with a PC are Qualcomm USB Drivers.These drivers have been updated quite a few times to solve bugs and glitches. Some features have been added too. And the latest Qualcomm USB Driver comes with everything that you asked for!
The USB drivers for all Qualcomm devices aren’t the same. For example, the USB drivers for Xiaomi won’t work on Samsung or Vivo devices.
These essential drivers come with a package with all the important files and tools. Besides, this tool can be used in both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
The Features Of Qualcomm USB Driver
- Qualcomm USB drivers help to connect smartphones with PC
- With these drivers installed, you can transfer files between devices
- You can use your phone’s screen on PC (screencast) with the USB drivers installed
- You can connect your device to with PC and charge it
- The USB drivers alongside Mi PC Suite helps you to flash or root your Xiaomi device
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader Driver also helps to unlock the bootloader
- These drivers are only compatible to Qualcomm powered Xiaomi devices
- The USB drivers are free
- The drivers are safe to install as they are virus and bug-free
- You can use the Qualcomm USB Driver For Windows 32 and 64-bitas well.
Download Qualcomm EDL USB Driver For All Version
How do you know whether your Xiaomi device has got the USB drivers installed or not? Well, it’s easy and simple. Take a USB cable and connect your Qualcomm-powered Xiaomi device with a PC or laptop. When connected, there will be a pop-up message where the device will ask whether you want to transfer files or charge them. But if you see no such notification or pop-up, then it must occur for 4 different reasons-
- Faulty USB cable
- Faulty PC USB Port
- Faulty Mi Charging Port
- USB Drivers not installed
You can manually check the first three options. If they are alright, you need to understand that the USB drivers aren’t working properly or are absent in your Qualcomm device.
So to transfer files and perform other tasks (mentioned in features), you need to download the Qualcomm USB drivers For Xiaomi Phone.
Step By Step Install Qualcomm 9008 USB Driver (Direct Method )
- Download the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver Windows 64 Biton your PC
- After that, extract the Qualcomm USB Driver rarfile. Open the file by using the QDLoader HS-USB Driver.exe file
- After opening the file, you’ll see two options like the image below. You need to select WWAN-DHCP (first option)
- After clicking next twice, you need to press the install option to install the Xiaomi Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader Driver automatically.
So in this way, you can install the Qualcomm USB Driver For Windows.
Also, Read: Download Xiaomi USB Driver For All Model
How To Manually Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver For Windows
The manual installation process of the Qualcomm USB drivers is a little bit tricky and time-consuming. But trust me, with the right tools and files in the arsenal, it’s simple like the automatic one.
For better understanding, we’ll divide the manual installation process into 4 parts.
- Downloading Xiaomi Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader Driver
- Enabling USB Debugging
- Accessing EDL Mode
- Manually Installing USB Driver
Step 1: Downloading Xiaomi Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader Driver
- Download the latest Qualcomm USB Driver from the above link
- Alongside the USB drivers, you need to have the ADB, and Fastbootdrivers installed drivers as well
Step 2: Enabling USB Debugging
You need to access your Qualcomm Xiaomi device’s EDL mode. This is also called USB Debugging. To debug the USB-
- Go to the about option from settings. After that, you need to tap multiple times on the build number (around 6-8 times)
- Again in the settings, you’ll find an option called USB debugging inside the developer options
- You need to go to settings for the third time and go to the miui version from about phone. Tap 6-8 times on miui version.
- After that, again, go to USB debugging, as shown in step 2.
- Now you’ll need a USB cable to connect the Qualcomm (Xiaomi) device with PC
- And now we’ll work to enable the EDL mode or Fastboot mode.
Step 3: Accessing EDL Mode
- To access the EDL mode/Fastboot mode on Xiaomi devices, you need to press the volume up + power button for 3-4 seconds. When you see the manufacturing logo, you need to let go of the power button while holding the volume up.
- As your phone and PC are connected, you need to launch the command window. To launch it, hold the shift key+ right-mouse-button at once. From the options, you need to select the command window
- Enter adb devices and press the enter button to check the connection of the devices
- If you see lines of codes, then know that both the devices are connected successfully
- In the command windows, type adb reboot edland press enter. This will take your Xiaomi device to the EDL or downloading mode.
Step 4: Manually Installing USB Driver
- First, you need to go to your Pc’s control panel and from there, go to the device manager
- In the device manager, you’ll find all the devices and drivers (installed)
- You need to find the QHSUSB_BULK, right-click on it. See the below image and from the options, click on the first one (update driver….)
- When the first option is selected, you’ll find a pop-up asking about the driver software. Instead of searching automatically, you need to select the second option
- Upon selecting the second option, you need to share the directory of the installed and extracted Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader Driver
- After you select the extracted folder of the USB driver, the installation (manual) will begin.
- While manually installing the Qualcomm drivers, a warning message will pop up. Ignore it and select install the software anyway
- And after this, the manual installation of the USB drivers is done!
1. How do I update my Qualcomm driver?
Answer: To update the Qualcomm Driver-
- Go to your PC/Laptop’s device manager
- Find the Qualcomm driver from the device and drivers list
- Right-click on the driver that you want to update
- Click on the update driver option
- After that, select the first method (select automatically for updated…)
- The device will search for this driver and update it
2. Which driver is best for Windows?
Answer: Drivers and tools are important for PCs for quite a few reasons. Alongside data transferring, they take part in many other activities/functions as well. Depending on compatibility and features, Driver Easy is the best driver for windows
3. How do I install Qualcomm ADB Drivers?
Answer: You can install Qualcomm ADB drivers in 2 ways.
For automatic, all you need to do is download the ADB driver and install it. Next, follow the on-screen instructions and done!
The manual process is somewhat tricky and time-consuming.
- Download driver
- Enable USB debugging
- Access EDL mode
- Install Driver
To install it, you need to go to your Pc’s device manager => find the ports and driver => right click on the USB driver => update driver => select 2nd option => find the location of the installed USB driver => follow on-screen instructions
Yes, we understand that downloading the drivers and working with them is difficult in the beginning. But we tried to make the guideline as simple as possible to download and use the USB drivers for your phone.
If you’re not sure whether your device has the drivers installed or not, you can check it from the device manager list also. If not, use the guide and some simple steps to have the Xiaomi Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader Driver on your Qualcomm Xiaomi device!