Last Updated on April 17, 2022 by Ramon Walters
Do you want to install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Firmware and USB Driver manually? Here we’ve shared the original URL of Stock ROM and how to download it successfully.
If you experience a Bluetooth problem, screen freezing, boot loop, unresponsive touch, lousy performance, bugs, etc. in your Redmi Note 6 Pro, you can flash your device to get rid of these problems by using Firmware.
In the following discussion, we tried to gather all the original links to necessary tools and discussed how to download and use those tools to flash your device. So let’s get started.
By using the Firmware Stock ROM, you can flash your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro device that fixes many boot loop problems, fixes bugs, and fix stutter on your phone. You can also upgrade and downgrade your Xiaomi device; hence, it’ll boost the performance of your device.
To download the Firmware Stock ROM, you need to maintain some prior conditions to complete the process without any interruption.
- This Stock ROM is only supported by Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Make sure your device is charged at least 60%
- You require to have a laptop or PC to complete the flash process
- Remove memory card if have any
- Backup your phone without root using App Backup & Share Pro or Easy Backup. You can also store your phone’s data on your computer.
- Download and install the MI Flash tool on your computer.
Download The Stock ROM
Download and extract the Stock ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro on your computer. After opening the file you get the original and recommended Firmware (ROM), USB Driver, and a flashing method guide. Consider downloading and installing the recommended tools on your computer.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Global ROM Download Link:
- Mi_Note_6_Pro_V126.96.36.199.PEKMIXM_Android_9_Download: Link
- Mi_Note_6_Pro_ V188.8.131.52.PEKMIXM_Android_9_Download: Link
- Mi_Note_6_Pro_ V184.108.40.206.PEKMIXM_Android_9_Download: Link
- Mi_Note_6_Pro_ V220.127.116.11.PEKMIXM_Android_9_Download: Link
- Mi_Note_6_Pro_ V10.2.2.0.OEKMIXM_Android_8.1_Download: Link
- Mi_Note_6_Pro_ V10.2.1.0.OEKMIXM_Android_8.1_Download: Link
Redmi Note 6 Pro Eu ROM Download Link:
- Mi_Note_6_Pro_ V18.104.22.168.PEKMIXM_Android_9 _Download: Link
- Mi_Note_6_Pro_ V22.214.171.124.PEKMIXM_Android_9 _Download: Link
- Mi_Note_6_Pro_ V126.96.36.199.PEKMIXM_Android_9_Download: Link
- Mi_Note_6_Pro_ V10.2.2.0.OEKMIXM_Android_9_Download: Link
Download Mi Note 6 Pro USB Driver And Install Process
If you want to download the ADB drive, you need to install the driver manually on your computer. Here is the process of installing this driver manually in Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Download the ADB drive (.inf) and install it on your PC.
- Go to Device Manager and press the Win+R command. Now type devmgmt.msc then click on OK.
- After the launch of the device manager, look for your computer name. When you find it, double-click on it to expand the list.
- Now click on the Action menu from the taskbar row, then Add Legacy Hardware.
- You will see the Next option below, click on it.
- Now select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list” then click the Next option.
- Again go for the Next.
- Now you will see the Have Disk option on the screen, click on it.
- Select the Browse option from the below and look for the .inf file and click OK.
- Click the Next option two times back to back, then click Finish.
- Now you should see the ADB driver on the device manager, then restart the computer.
- After restarting, you should be able to connect your Xiaomi device to the computer easily.
Now it’s time to flash your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro device. Flashing Stock ROM has many benefits and solving the software problems is the best one among all.
Here is the process of flashing Mi Note 6 Pro:
- Make sure your device is running on the Qualcomm Chipset for Xiaomi Mi Flash to function properly.
- Don’t forget to unlock the Bootloader.
- First, you need to download the Mi Flash tool and install it on your computer if you haven’t installed it yet.
- Now turn off your Redmi Note 6 Pro. You need to activate the fastboot mode by pressing the power button and volume down button at once.
- Connect the device to the computer through a USB cable.
- Open the Mi Flash tool.
- Now look for the “Select” option, then click on it.
- Next search for the Firmware and click.
- After that, you should see the “Flash” option on the screen, consider clicking on it.
- Once you click on Flash, the Mi flash tool will detect your mobile and start flashing it automatically.
- When the flashing process is complete, you’ll see a green ring on the screen.
- Now disconnect and restart your phone. That’s it!
How To Root Mi Note 6 Pro Using TWRP Recovery?
By rooting your Xiaomi Mi Note 6 pro, you can easily get rid of bloatware from the device, decrease battery drainage, delete apps and system files easily, increase mobile performance, and so on.
Make sure your mobile device’s bootloader is unlocked, the phone is charged over 95%, and you have a full backup of your phone without root.
Before you download the TWRP Recovery, there are some important things you need to know. Some of the Xiaomi devices support only twrp.img, while some support both img and zip files.
How to understand which one your Redmi Note 6 Pro supports? If your phone has a recovery partition, then you need to flash the twrp.img directly. In contrast, for Xiaomi devices without the recovery partition, you need to boot the twrp.img first, then flash the twrp.zip file permanently.
First, you have to rename your recovery files as TWRP, then start the flash process.
- First, connect to the computer using a USB cable
- Go to the platform-tools folder. Now type CMD and press enter to go to the Command Prompt
- Next, execute the ADB Reboot Bootloader to activate the Fastboot mode.
- After that, your Xiaomi phone should be now booted to twrp.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro with twrp.img only
- Enter the command “flashboot flash recovery twrp.img” in the TWRP recovery tool.
- Now to boot your smartphone enter the command “flashboot boot twrp.img”
- Once you boot to the TWRP, reboot the device to boot it to the OS.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro with twrp.zip & twrp.img
- Boot your device to TWRP by inserting the command “flashboot boot twrp.img”
- Now your device is temporarily booted to the TWRP Recovery installation. Go to the twrp.zip file and install it for permanent TWRP Recovery installation.
- The final step is rebooting your Redmi Note 6 Pro to OS.
We hope the above process of downloading the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Firmware and how to flash your device successfully using the ADB USB drive and Xiaomi Mi Flash tool.
However, before you flash and root your Mi Note 6 Pro, make sure you backup all your important files as flashing the device will delete all the files from your smartphone.